RAISE IMMUNITY IN CHILDREN
Aug 26, 2021
Diet can support or damage children’s immune system. And this is more important in the present pandemic environment. If they eat healthy right from young age, they grow up as champions to fight infections. Keep their immunity super strong with:
- Vitamin C rich lemonades to stimulate the formation of antibodies.
- Warm milk with a pinch of pure turmeric to support immune function.
- Protein rich dal, salads, soups.
- Probiotics rich fruity curd to keep harmful bacteria and virus away.
- Include powdered almonds and walnuts in some dishes.
Keep kids protected and energised with immunity boosting food.