Benefits of Eating Fenugreek Sprouts
Dec 24, 2021
Methi seeds or fenugreek are rich in digestive properties and help in providing relief to acidity and bloating problems. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats intestinal and stomach lining, so it soothes gastrointestinal tissue. The soluble fibre in methi seeds help on controlling cholesterol and diabetes.How to sprout fenugreek seeds :
- Wash a cup of Methi seeds well and soak overnight.
- Next morning, drain the water and tie the seeds in a muslin cloth.
- Next morning, wash the seeds again and tie in muslin cloth.
- Repeat this process for 3 days till the seeds sprout.
- Don’t forget to wash the seeds every day.